Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Pig Day!

As my students know, I am a huge fan of the author Mo Willems!  I love sharing his books with the class.   Not only are they so fun for the students to listen to, but they are at a level that new readers can read and experienced readers can reread for enjoyment. Today during our reading block we talked about having favorite books that we love to go back and reread just because we love them so much.  What's even more fun than watching the students' faces enjoy an old favorite, is presenting them with what is sure to be a new favorite!  I'm so excited that a new Piggie and Elephant book is out TODAY:  "Happy Pig Day!"  I can't wait to buy this book and share it with the class!


Happy Pig Day! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)

No comments:

Post a Comment