Saturday, October 22, 2011

Burro Buck Party

At the end of each day I hand out a Burro Buck.  Throughout the day I'm looking for a student who has been kind, or a hard worker, or helpful, or a good listener, or making good choices.  Before the students are dismissed at the end of the day, I call out the name of the student that will be recognized.  The student comes to the front of the room, and I share with the class how this student earned a Burro Buck.  Sometimes the whole class earns a Burro Buck for doing something that is above and beyond my expectations. These bucks go in our Burro Buck bank.  Once we have collected 30 Burro Bucks, we celebrate as a class.  On Wednesday we celebrated by having lunch in the classroom.  The students love eating in the classroom because it doesn't happen very often.  Here are a few pictures from our celebration:

No comments:

Post a Comment